In June 2018 I became a certified Nutritional Therapy Practitioner through the Nutritional Therapy Association, and in November 2018 I became a Board Certified in Holistic Nutrition through the National Association of Nutrition Professionals
As a nutritional therapist I can make nutritional recommendations to alleviate and prevent illness, and assist in bringing an individual to optimal health. I do this is by examining the foundations of health (digestion, blood sugar regulation, fatty acid balance, and hydration) as they relate to different bodily systems. I believe that there are nutritional and biochemical imbalances in the body that lead to ill health, and that optimal health can be achieved by making the different systems of the body work to the best of their ability.
I also do not diagnose or treat any specific disorder. I am simply here as a tool and wealth of knowledge about bodily systems and how to enhance them to achieve optimal health.
I am currently taking on in person and online clients! I offer the following packages:
IN DEPTH NUTRITIONAL COACHING WITH INDIVIDUALIZED NUTRITIONAL PROTOCOL, SUPPLEMENT RECOMMENDATIONS AND BI-WEEKLY COACHING CALLS.
This is the most highly recommended package for brand new clients. We will work together to identify your personalized desired outcome, specific healing that needs to occur in your foundations of health, and work together to implement the appropriate protocol with small, actionable steps and goals. Please see more details below.
This package is $800 and includes 8 session with me over a three month period. You can see an outline of everything you will receive below:
- 1-1.5 hour consultation to review health history, food journal and nutritional assessment questionnaire, review desired outcomes, and goals for our time together.
- Individualized nutritional recommendations tailored to your unique health goals, and bio individuality along with references to studies to support these recommendations. Included in the protocol will be a sample day of food along with recipes and ingredients, recommendations for further research.
- Another 1-1.5 hour phone call or in person meet up to go over the specifics of your individual protocol. Followed by bi-weekly one hour phone calls or in person meetings to access what is working and what is not working in regards to your protocol. A new NAQ will be completed every 30 days.
- Access to a Full Script account with supplement recommendations
- Access to me through email and text message with questions between appointments.
After committing to the above you will be sent the following in an email:
Three day food and mood journal. This will give me a better understanding of your day to day dietary habits, and where we can make improvements.
The initial interview questionnaire. This will give me a better understanding of your health history and your primary health concerns.
Disclaimer. All the legal stuff! Read it over, I have hard copies and we can go over any questions you have at our first meeting and sign it.
- Online Nutritional Assessment Questionnaire. This will come to you from a system called Nutri-Q. It will take 20-30 minutes, and I will have you re do these every 30-90 days so we can access where you are and what areas we need to support!
Once I receive all of your paper work we will book your first appointment!
BASIC INDIVIDUAL NUTRITION GUIDELINES AS WELL AS SUPPLEMENT RECOMMENDATIONS: $199
Sorting through all of the nutrition information on the internet can be really difficult and over whelming. This is the best option for someone who does not have any ongoing or chronic issues, but is looking to get a more personalized protocol for their bio individuality.
- 1-1.5 hour consultation to review health history, food journal and nutritional assessment questionnaire.
- Individualized nutritional and supplement recommendations tailored to your unique health goals, and bio individuality along with references to studies to support these recommendations. Included in the protocol will be a sample day of food along with recipes and ingredients, and recommendations for further research.
- Another 1 hour phone call or in person meet up to go over the specifics of your individual protocol within one week of original consultation.
- Options to upgrade your package at a discount if more information or support is needed.
ON GOING NUTRITIONAL COACHING: $75/ month with a 3 month commitment
- This is for any client who has been through the process of being a Nutritional Therapy client with the packages above. If you have found yourself in a place where we agree that the foundations of health are healed, and you are simply looking for ongoing coaching and accountability in your health journey this would be the appropriate package for you.
- This $75 per month would include two 30 minute conversations (either in person or over the phone) to discuss goals, make action plans, and strategize your health journey.
- This does not include additional healing protocol information. If we find this is needed, the package will need to be upgraded.
GROCERY STORY WALK THROUGH – $50
- I will accompany you while you are grocery shopping and teach you how to read labels to choose the most healthful options for you and your family
FOOD JOURNAL REVIEW – $50
- I will review your food journal and make some nutritional recommendations based on your lifestyle and preferences.
FRIDGE AND PANTRY CLEAN OUT – $50
- I will come to your home and help you clean out your fridge and pantry leaving you with only healthy options and leaving you with some helpful replacement options for the items we dispose of.
Whole30 Coaching- $80-125
- Please see my Whole30 page for more information
If you would like to set up a complimentary 15 minute phone consultation please submit your information below! I will get back to you within 2 business days to set up a convenient time to talk about which package is best for you!